Βλέπε επίσης: 'Θέση στο Διάλογο για την Παιδεία' http://brightplanet.blogspot.gr/2016/04/blog-post.html
- Clarken, Rodney H.’The Role of Spirituality and Spiritual Practices in Education’ School of Education Northern Michigan University Paper presented at the American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, San Diego, April 12-17, 2009 https://rodclarken.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/the-role-of-spirituality-and-spiritual-practices-in-education.pdf
- Coles, R. (1997). The moral intelligence of children: How to raise a moral child. New York: NAL/Dutton
- Ironson, G. (2002). The Ironson-Woods Spirituality/Religiousness Index is associated with long survival, health behaviors, less stress and low cortisol in people with AIDS. Annals of Behavioral Medicine
- GAY, B. (2000) Fostering Spiritual Development through the Religious Dimension of Schools: the Report of a Pilot study in 17 Independent Schools, International Journal of Children’s Spirituality , 5 (1), pp.61-74.
- Johnson, B. R. (2002). A tale of two religious effects: Evidence for the protective and prosocial impact of organic religion. Commission on Children at Risk, Institute for American Values, Working Paper 6.
- Karen, R. (2002). Investing in children and society: What we've learned from seven decades of attachment research. New York: New York Institute for American Values.
- Lennick. D., & Kiel, F. (2005). Moral intelligence: Enhancing business performance & leadership success. New Jersey: Wharton School Publishing
- Miller, L. (2002). Spirituality and resilience in adolescent girls. New York: Institute for American Values
- Natal, S. M. (1986). Loneliness and spiritual growth. Birmingham: Religious Education Press
- D. Martin Rawle, 2010, Perceptions of Spirituality and Spiritual Development in Education held by Teachers and Students on Teacher Training Courses https://repository.cardiffmet.ac.uk/bitstream/handle/10369/853/Sprituality.pdf;jsessionid=18AAE26E0A7B0C80DB75D2052616983B?sequence=1
- SCHWEITZER, F. (2005) Children’s Right to Religion and Spirituality: Legal, Educational and Practical Perspectives, British Journal of Religious Education, 27 (2), pp.103-113.
- Seligman, M. E. (2002) Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment. New York: Simon and Schuster.
- Stilwell, B. M. (2002). The consolidation of conscience in adolescence. New York: Institute for American Values
- Wallace, J. (2002). Is religion good for adolescents' health? . Philadelphia: Center for Research on Religion at the University of Pennsylvannia.
- WATSON, B. (1993) The Effective Teaching of Religious Education, (London, Longman).
- Zohar, D. & Marshall, I. (2001). Spiritual intelligence: The ultimate intelligence. London: Bloomsbury